Audrey Lo is an extreme athlete, group fitness trainer and instructor, as well as a compassionate and versatile personal trainer. Having completed her Masters Degree in Exercise Science at a very young age, Audrey strives to better herself through continuing education and training. Growing up as a ballet dancer, Audrey has been trained to appreciate and observe body movements and balance. Making sure her clients have a lean strong body and a pain-free life is her ultimate training goal by feeding the body with intelligent and 3-Dimensional movement.
Currently a Master Trainer teaching ViPR, Power Plate, Trigger Point and TRX she is also training to become an NASM CPT Trainer. With so much enthusiasm and passion Audrey Lo is a trainer who will always reach and attain success, in this versatile and dynamic industry.
Education and Experience:
– MS Degree in Exercise Science (CUHK)
– Trigger Point Performance Master Trainer
– Power Plate Fitness Academy Master Trainer
– ViPR Fitness Master Trainer
– Twist Sports Conditioning Master Trainer
– Olympic Lifting Certified
– CrossFit Level One Certified